Sunday, June 07, 2015

My "Taking the Temperature of the Counter-Jihad" series

http://www.uh.edu/engines/laryng.jpg

My 17.5 readers may have seen my series on taking the temperature of the Counter-Jihad, and may have noticed that it only reached a "Part 9" without any indication that it had ended.  I intended to add a tenth part not too long after the ninth when I published it at the end of January of this year, but things got in the way, and I also was not quite sure how to wrap it up.

At any rate, I do intend on writing that summation soon, Allah willing; but for now, I wish to collect all the links to each part into one post, for easy reference.  So here goes:

Taking the Temperature of the Counter-Jihad

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

No comments: